I like sending thank you cards from the kids. And I think it's cute to involve them in the process by having them color (or write if they are old enough) on the thank you note. Sometimes, I'll add a photo - either from the event (birthday, holiday) or of the child using/wearing the gift.To simply this process, I've created some thank you note templates that can easily be filled in and colored. They come in green, purple, and orange and are linked below (via SlideShare).
- Go retro: Teach the kids how to write thank-you notes
- Kids' Thank You Notes and Cards
- 25 Manners Every Kid Should Know By Age 9
- 3 Benefits Kids Receive from Writing Thank You Notes
- Do your kids write thank you notes? Try these six ideas